Want to give the special moms in your life a great Mother’s Day gift and support a great cause? Enter the Pink Ribbon Merchandise Giveaway from OnTimeSupplies.com. You’ll get a chance to win some really cute Pink Ribbon gifts — cool office supplies that add fun and color to the dreariest work days — and support a wide variety of fantastic breast cancer organizations, including:
- City of Hope
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation
Plus, OnTimeSupplies.com will donate 50 cents to Living Beyond Breast Cancer for every valid contest entry. OnTimeSupplies.com loves LBBC, and we here at Smart Office do too! The venerable organization does fantastic work, helping women affected by breast cancer improve the quality of their lives and manage their treatment and recovery.
The Mother’s Day Pink Ribbon Giveaway works just like last year’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month contest. Contest entry is fast, easy and doesn’t cost a thing. Just tell your friends that you want to support a great cause and give Pink Ribbon gifts this mother’s day.
How to enter the Mother’s Day Pink Ribbon Merchandise Giveaway.
- Follow @OnTimeSupplies on Twitter or Facebook, or subscribe to online blog Smart Office.
- Copy and paste:
“Win cool office supplies! Enter the Mother’s Day Pink Ribbon Merchandise Giveaway @OnTimeSupplies.com! http://bit.ly/pink-ribbon-gifts”
– on the OnTimeSupplies.com Facebook Wall
– @OnTimeSupplies on Twitter
– in the comments of this Smart Office blog post
You must include the link! Each unique subscription and post counts as one contest entry. So enter at Facebook, Twitter and Smart Office for three chances to win and three chances to support a LBBC.
See all the cool office supplies in the Pink Ribbon Merchandise Giveaway prize package.
The working mom in your life will love getting these Pink Ribbon gifts!
Here’s the legal stuff:
- The cool office supplies in the Pink Ribbon Merchandise Giveaway prize package are not for resale
- The contest is void where prohibited.
- You must live in the continental United States to win.
We’ll announce the contest winner here April 4, 2011. Good luck!